Solution for opening the Chinese lock
1. Slide the flower shaped button on one end of the lock down.
2. Pull the end of the lock out as far as it will go.
3. Turn the plate at the other end of the lock to reveal a hole.
4. The key will not fit in this hole so look at the bottom.
5. The sword is stationary, but slide the panel underneath the sword to reveal a continuation of the hole at the end of the lock.
6. Insert the key in this hole through the bottom.
7. Push the key towards the other end releasing the spring and allowing the locking pin to come out.
I have one of these for sale for $68. Write to me at: