ATOMIC COMPOSITION OF ROCK
The stars in the heavens have a certain composition which we can tell from the light they give off. Do rock stars have a certain atomic composition? For instance, we know that Cher is made from Carbon+Hydrogen+Erbium because of their chemical symbols (C+H+Er). Without consulting a periodic table, can you identify the stars below from their composition?
- Oxygen+Arsenic+Iodine+Sulfer answer
- Phosphorus+Gold+Lithium+ Sulfur+Iodine+Molybdenum+Nitrogen answer
- Boron+52+Sulfur answer
- Carbon+Hydrogen+Iodine+Carbon+Silver+Oxygen answer
- Boron+Gold+Hydrogen+Gold+Sulfur answer
- Carbon+Lithium+Arsenic+Hydrogen answer